- The PPSC has announced that 46 candidates have been provisionally cleared for the interview. The candidates were selected based on a written test held on 29-04-2023.
- Call letters for the interview will be uploaded on the PPSC website according to the approved schedule. Candidates will also be notified through SMS and email.
- The candidates will be interviewed if they are found eligible at the time of the interview, based on the conditions mentioned in the advertisement and service rules. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring their original academic certificates and related documents at the time of the interview.
- The list of candidates is provided in the notice, including their roll numbers, diary numbers, names, and father’s names. The candidates are listed in ascending order of their roll numbers.
- No candidate has qualified for the Special Persons Quota. However, four candidates from the Open Merit category (at Sr. Nos. 13, 21, 27 & 29) have also qualified against the Minority Quota.
- The notice clarifies that this result intimation is issued as a notice only and does not guarantee any right or privilege independently for final selection. Any claim for merit position based on this notice will not be accepted.
- Candidates who did not qualify for the interview can download their provisional result intimation cards from the PPSC website after three days by clicking the Single Paper DMC Button. The result intimation cards will remain on the website for thirty days.
- Candidates who wish to have their papers rechecked can apply within seven days of the declaration of the result. No requests for rechecking or recounting of marks will be entertained after this deadline.
The notice is signed by Afzaal Ahmad, Secretary of the Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore. The case number for this recruitment process is 39 D 2022, and the notice is dated 15-05-2023.
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, LAHORE
The Punjab Public Service Commission announces that following 46 candidates for recruitment to 16 POSTS (INCLUDING 01 POST RESERVED FOR SPECIAL PERSONS QUOTA & 02 POSTS RESERVED FOR MINORITY QUOTA) OF ASSISTANT DIRECTOR NURSING/NURSING SUPERINTENDENT/PRINCIPAL/ VICE PRINCIPAL/ NURSING INSTRUCTOR AT PGCN/ MID WIFERY TUTORS (PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING SCHOOL) (BS-18) ON REGULAR BASIS IN THE SPECIALIZED
HEALTHCARE & MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT have been provisionally cleared for interview as a result of written test held on 29-04-2023.
Call up letters for interview will be uploaded on the website of the PPSC as per the approved schedule. Candidates will also be informed through SMS and Email.
The candidates will be interviewed, if they are found eligible at the time of Interview as per duly notified conditions of Advertisement & Service Rules. It will be obligatory for the candidates to bring original academic certificates and related documents at the time of Interview as being intimated to them through PPSC Website, SMS and Email shortly.
NAME OF THE CANDIDATE
SHEIKH MUHAMMAD AMEEN
MUHAMMAD NAEEM U ALLAH
RANA MUHAMMAD JAMEEL
SHAZIA EMMANEUL BARKET *NON- MUSLIM*
HAKEEM NAFEES U RAHMAN
NAFEES UR REHMAN
LIAQAT ALI AWAN
MUHAMMAD NASIR KHAN
GULL I NARGIS
TASNEEM AFSHAN *NON-MUSLIM*
JAMEEL AKHTER ABBASI
SAYED MUKHTAR AHMED
MUHAMMAD TAJ DIN
MUHAMMAD AZHAR SHAHEEN
ZAHOOR AHMAD NAVEED
KANEEZ UMA FARVA KAUSAR
SPECIAL PERSONS QUOTA
No Candidate could qualify the written test against 01 post reserved for Special Persons Quota.
04 Candidates at Sr. Nos. 13, 21, 27 & 29 (Open Merit) are also qualified against
This Result intimation is issued as a notice only. Errors and omissions will be considered, if any. An entry appearing in this written result does not itself confer any right or privilege independently for any claim for final selection. The above result has been compiled in ascending order of the roll numbers of candidates. Any claim for merit position on the basis of this notice will not be accepted.
The candidates who have failed to qualify for interview can download their provisional result intimation cards from PPSC website (ppsc.gop.pk) after three (03) days by clicking Single Paper DMC Button. The result intimation cards will remain on the website for thirty
The candidates who want to get their papers rechecked, can apply within 07 days of the declaration of this result. After which no request for rechecking/recounting of marks will be entertained.
Case No. 39 D 2022
Dated: 15-05-2023 AFZAAL AHMAD
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION